WordPress is used by more than 74 million sites that publish new posts every second.
The flexibility of WordPress is another feature that can’t be topped. No matter what you’re using WordPress for - whether as a personal blog or to a popular ecommerce site, WordPress is versatile enough to meet any and all of your needs through its extensive features and extensions.
BUILD YOUR WEB PRESENCE
In the purest sense, a landing page is any web page that a visitor can arrive at or “land” on. However, when discussing landing pages within the realm of marketing and advertising, it’s more common to refer to a landing page as being a standalone web page distinct from your main website that has been designed for a single focused objective.
This means that your landing page should have no global navigation to tie it to your primary website. The main reason for this is to limit the options available to your visitors, helping to guide them toward your intended conversion goal.
A website type which is primarily to show off some product and or service. The main purpose is usually to encourage the browser to make contact via any number of ways, usually, a number of contact methods are provided depending on the browser or potential clients preference.
Some typical characteristics of a Brochure Website:
- A total number of pages are less than Commercial Websites.
- User Experience is generally more Graphic and Faster.
- Each Website Page has a Single Focused Purpose.
- One page options available
Are you thinking about starting a business where you sell your products online? If so, then you'll be joining the millions of entrepreneurs who have carved out a niche in the world of e-commerce.Like any digital technology or consumer-based purchasing market, e-commerce has evolved over the years. As mobile devices became more popular, mobile commerce has become its own market. With the rise of sites like Facebook and Pinterest, social media has become an important driver of e-commerce.
As with traditional commerce, there are four principal categories of e-commerce: B2B, B2C, C2B and C2C.
- B2B (Business to Business) — This involves companies doing business with each other. One example is manufacturers selling to distributors and wholesalers selling to retailers.
- B2C (Business to Consumer) — B2C consists of businesses selling to the general public through shopping cart software, without needing any human interaction. This is what most people think of when they hear "e-commerce." An example of this would be Amazon.
- WordPress hosting.
- WordPress server and Domain migration.
- Configuration of built-in components (Plugins and Widgets etc.)
- Set-up for any Social Network site: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and linking of social networks with your website.
- Setup of Google Maps and linking the map to your business’ specific address.
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) .
- Contact email forms.
- Registration forms/User authentication.
- Custom WordPress theme installation.
- Add Content/Images/Video.
- Set-up of navigation/menu structure.
- Image slider banners.
Search engine friendly.
The most popular search engines actually prefer sites that are powered by WordPress because its framework is easy to crawl.
Safe and secure.
Since WordPress is such a popular CMS, it shouldn’t be surprising that it’s a target for hackers. However, WordPress takes the security of its users very seriously. While you can practice some basic security measures, such as not downloading a theme or plugin from an untrusted site, WordPress constantly updates its software to prevent attacks.
Because of the thousands of plugins and themes that WordPress has offer, with just one click of a button you can customize your site to appear and function as you would like. Furthermore, because of the seemingly endless number of features that WordPress has to offer, you can create the website or blog that you’ve always wanted.